The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018. This requires that personal data will be:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and transparently
- Processed for a specified and legitimate purpose
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is relevant
- Accurate and up to date
- Kept no longer than necessary
- Stored securely using technical and organisational measures
The Privacy Notice contains details of what data we collect, how we use and store it and who you can contact about your child's data.
All policies relating to GDPR can be found under our School Policy page.