Monitoring SEND provision
- The school have adopted the - ASSESS - PLAN - DO - REVIEW model as recommended by the DFE and nasen.
- The class teacher closely monitors the effectiveness of the support / provision your child receives.
- The class teacher monitors the progress your child is making and plans next steps in relation to your individual child's needs.
- The Inclusion Manager meets with all class teachers three times a year (unless more is needed) to monitor the impact of the provision for your child.
- SMT regularly monitor progress across the whole school.
A high percentage of children with SEND make good or better progress over time. Progress is measured in relation to a child's age (functional) and prior attainment.